Monday, May 4, 2009

Chillin' at Juno

So Cleon had a pretty awesome weekend: South Beach, drunkenness (I assume, because with Cleon you can easily assume such), and then Juno Beach.

I didn't go to South Beach, but I met up with them up in Juno. Had a pretty decent time. Nothing too crazy. The highlight would have to be what I filmed below. I had taken my camera to take some stock footage of a secret project I'm working on, but I couldn't miss this opportunity.

I'm trying to head to the beach more often than normal. I already set an annual record in the last 2 1/2 weeks, so I say I'm off to a good start.

Sun + Diet + Exercise = A Better Me.

:-)



Video taken with my new Kodak Zi6 HD Camcorder.
There was HORRIBLE lighting (sun was behind us reflecting directly back to the camera, and the shadows were very dark) but overall it came our fine.

No comments: