Monday, December 3, 2007

My Weekend...

As quickly as it seemed to come, the weekend was over. I don't want to bore you with too many details, but the shake down was as follows:

Took my mom to a Doctors Appointment. My sister came too. He wound up not coming, so my Mom called him and talked to him for about an hour. Got some good news, some re-assurance, and reason to have a better weekend than expected. We decided to go to lunch at 5 Guys (Yea!) and it was great! When I got home, Christa's sisters were over hanging out. So I started listening to music, sketching up more Polar Bear's adventures. Before I knew it Saturday was over. Sunday was supposed to be dedicated to studying but after a about two hours, frustration took over and we stopped. MTV had a marathon of Beauty and the Geek, recapping this season up to part one of the finale. Before we knew it it was 8 o'clock, and the day was wasted.



This weekend kind of sucked, but it wasn't really that bad. It was an odd mix of good news and disappointment. Its Monday, and Heroes is on tonight. I have class tonight, too (Calculus II). Test for that class is Wednesday, and the Final is the Wednesday after. I am not looking forward to that. I am able to focus easier, now that Physics is out of the way. I managed to get good grades on my first three tests, and since the final grade consists of the best 3 out of 4 tests, my teacher doesn't care if we return. The catch is Physics II assumes you've nearly mastered theories and methods of Physics I. Sneaky Sneaky... I swear some teachers don't acre if you fail, because they get paid regardless, and if you have to come back to re-take it, then more money for them.


For those that know, I'm still dieting. Saturday was the 1st of December, and I managed to lose about 10+ pounds this past November. Looks like I'm on my way to make it a nice clean 15lbs come the 8th. I dare consider putting before and after photos, but I'm going to keep personal monthly record, as well as a chart listing weight loss regardless. Nothing fancy about the diet either, or the exercise routine. I'll post something about it later this week. A few interesting topics came up this weekend, so I'll share those during this week, too. That's all for now



~Polar Bear

No comments: